- Analyzed sales report data and making decisions based on trends and productivity metrics.
- Recognized outstanding performers and mentored those not delivering required targets.
- Met with the RSD, sales operations, and marketing team on lead volume and quality.
- Knew the numbers (KPIs) and managed performance accordingly, sent screenshots from dashboard or zip line to the team recognizing accomplishments.
- Built a strong emphasize on the importance of premium activity (events, customer referrals, networking), promoted referral generation activities on a daily basis.
- Developed my own book of business by taking in home sales calls for one-on-one consultations with homeowners.
- Led a team of associates to drive sales while providing overall customer satisfaction.
- Simultaneously managed two Manhattan locations, comping by 10% in one and 53% in another.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in FMCG sales, preferably in the consumer food and beverage.
- Must have worked in the mentioned region before
- Has a good knowledge of potential wholesalers and customers in the assigned region.
- Needs to have basic organisational and communications skills that allows effective customer management and engagement.
- Great analytical skills
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills and proactive in nature
Coordinates the sales operation for a given geographical area, the highlighting roles and responsibilities executed by these managers include conducting marketing research, recruiting and training sales personnel, setting sales targets, implementing sales and marketing plans, creating regional sales plan, evaluating individual and sales performance, supporting stores managers in day-to-day operations, preparing and reviewing annual budgets, analyzing regional market trends, participating in expansion and acquisition decisions and suggesting new or innovative selling techniques to increase regional sales target.