Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting To: Business Development Head
(1) Minimum of 5 + years’ experience in Selling FMCG Products within Tanzania or East Africa.
(2) Minimum of 2 + years’ experience in Managerial Role
(3) Good command over English and Kiswahili (both written & oral).
(4) Strong Communication and Organizational Skills.
(5) Diploma or Masters in Sales & Marketing would be an added advantage.
(6) Knowledge of MS Office is a must.
(7) Willing to be relocated as per Company Policy.
To ensure achievement of 100% distribution depth/width by implementing effective strategies in the selection, training, development and supervision of the entire assigned Regions/Territory including managing the Sales Team, Channel partners (CP’s), Hubs and Distributors as per the Business Plan
1. Draw up and implement a detailed, direct and systematic area coverage plan consisting of number of towns, localities, regions, etc, either through direct or in-direct coverage (CP’s/Hubs).
2. Recruit, develop and retain major channel partners and hubs in the areas as per the desired profiles to ensure that the C.P/Hub contribution to Company business plan and norms.
3. Ensure through negotiations with the channel partner and hubs that the services, investment levels in stocks comply with the business plan.
4. Appraise periodically the services rendered, area covered, and the financial position of the channel partner. Any deviations in this regard should be reported to the Business Development Head.
5. Ensure that all channel partners and hubs get the required service from the Company in terms of product stocks, adjustment of credit or debit notes etc through constant coordination with the Dar es Salaam Team.
6. Set, monitor and ensure achievement of distribution targets for all brands.
7. Analyze and determine deviations from the laid down strategy and take corrective action necessary.
8. Ensure proper identification, activation and control of the wholesalers in the area to maximize direct/indirect distribution of Company products. Maintain appropriate contact with the wholesalers to ensure that they are fully involved in the Company business.
9. Approve and monitor the itineraries of all Area Sales Incharge/Salesman to achieve a proper area coverage plan and route to market plan for the region and also to achieve repeat service of all outlets as per the Company norms.
10. To monitor the performance and results of the Area Sales Incharge/Salesman so as to ensure that they meet their set targets.
11. Submitting of all the required reports to the Business Development Head as & when required.
12. Monitor & control the credit customers & ensure timely payments.
13. Any other duties as may be directed by management from time to time.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate as a Regional Head