QSST- Market Geography Development Manager
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About this Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Market Geography Development Manager.
The Market Geography Development Manager will be responsible to translate the overall category strategy across the assigned channel determining the right tactics at the point of sale. The category activation manager is responsible for creating demand for the product across the channel, while ensuring recommendation and sell-out to the consumer using the required tools, activities, and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the process of Joint Business Plannings (JBPs) and Sales and Marketing execution plan across internal and Distributor teams
• Understand Consumers, Customers and Channels in the geography
• Oversee Distributor execution of the agreed plans
• Coordinate the training of the distributor teams to bridge capability / process gap
• Ensure full integration of Customer Marketing Plans with Brand Marketing Plans and Distributor Business Planning
• Provide distributors input into Innovation program through insights on in-market competitor activities and pricing research.
• Identify & exploit white space business development opportunities: Channels, portfolio, consumer groups etc.
• Development and support execution of marketing strategy with distributors.
• Measure, track and report customer performance and ensure real time correction plans are put in place to ensure achievement of agreed Objectives.
• Monitors the performance of business partners
• Communication: Shares actual performance of Business with the Internal Business Partners.
Sales Operations Management:
• Develop distribution networks across the key channels – Wholesale, Retail and Modern Trade.
• Ensuring speed to market for New Product Distribution
• Analysis New Outlet Sales Throughput
• Tracking of Order status – Order fill rate report / Backlog
• Ensure timely accrual of all Trading Terms in the system
• Ensure proper tracking of trading terms / promotion ? budget vs actual
• In-Market Activities Report & Competitor Data
Business Development Projects Management:
• White space new revenue development: channel, markets/geographic, portfolio, GTM partners
• Support the operationalization of the agreed initiatives
• Ensure timely delivery as per project timeline.
• Provide clear network update – on actual vs planned.
• Sales conversion and profitability.
• Preparation of the market geography budget as per the set guidelines
• Monitor and control the allocated budget
• Identify the department’s risks, their various mitigations and keep track of them.
• Ensure regulatory compliance in execution of activities within Tanzania
• Adherence to all Group and In Country Policies and Procedures.
• Prepare and submit Market Geography Development reports
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration preferred.
• Comprehensive understanding of the in-country consumer market with strong acumen for numbers.
• 4 to 6 years relevant experience in FMCG Industry preferably in Brand Management/ Trade Marketing.
• Must be of unquestionable integrity, Honesty, Trustworthiness and Professionalism
• Must be a team player
• Must be a self-starter and have an appreciation of business growth and priorities.
• Strong Leadership potential to effectively drive a business agenda and operational coordination of activities.
• Advanced experience with MS Office
• Commercially astute with understanding of key commercial drivers
• Event Management
• Analytical Skills
• Strong consumer and customer marketing/sales capabilities
• Sales Channel Development
• Self-Starter & Action Oriented
• Ability to harness peer Relationships
• Agile and Driven
• Problem Solving
• Communication Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: [email protected] not later than 08th August 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
For any further clarifications call 0692961040