QSST- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will be responsible to increase a company’s efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of both the medium and long-term financial plan.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Budgeting and financial planning
• Preparing timely and accurate Annual Operating Plans according to the group guidelines•
• Prepare a 5-year business plan, developing an appropriate drivers-based model •
• Prepares financial budgets and management reports thus ensures efficient budgetary control•
• Analyze monthly financial performance against established benchmarks set within the business plan framework for the Company and/or Annual Operating Plan•
• Prepare financial feasibility and profitability studies; evaluates and approves financial dimensions of new projects, new products, and main changes to processes •
• Analyze business performance against set KPIs analysis, variance analysis vs budget.
Capital expenditure budgeting, evaluation of business cases and analysis
• Evaluate and reviews Business Cases to ensure business viability for any long-term projects and profitability or cash back for the business •
• Develops Capex budget in conjunction with the commercial Departments
• Ensure that capital expenditure for the company is correctly spent and is in line with the CAPEX approvals
• Review Capex productivity to ensure that proper Value for Money is achieved•
• Designs and/or assists the Pricing team to ensure the correct price for new products •
• Review of existing pricing models to ensure that the profitability and marketing standing is viable and ensure the growth of the Marketing
Financial performance and financial risks management
• Ensure that the business achieves or surpasses its profitability targets by monitoring key expenditure areas and that profitability margins are in line with a business plan •
• Meets key line managers weekly regarding their expenditure and carries out monthly variance checks and addresses them through line managers
• Manage the company’s capital expenditure budget Actual vs Budget monthly performance (spend and committed)
• Analyze PL profitability by product and margin analysis
• Monitors operating expenses closely to ensure that efficiencies flow through to minimize costs
• Assists with Revenue assurance and monthly revenue rolling forecasts
• Assists in the preparation of Board papers.
Investment decision model development review and approval:
• Design and or improves on existing business cases/investment models
• Advises Management on investment or decline decision/ Lease or purchase option
• Follow up on investment decision and report to management
• Ensure business cases capture all the relevant costs related to the investment decision
• Ensure payback and NPV metrics are in line with group policy
• Ensure all the investments must go through business case process and approval
• Ensure that the business achieves or surpasses its profitability targets by monitoring
• Prepare the in-country budget as per the group budget guidelines
• Monitor and control the allocated budget
• Understand risks and take appropriate actions as they relate to in country investments, revenue forecasts in country.
• Ensure Group policies and regulatory compliance in execution of FP&A activities.
• Adherence to all Group and In Country Policies and Procedures.
• Prepare and submit in country reports.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field. CPA (T) is a must.
• Exposure as a Finance Business Partner.
• 5 to 7 years relevant experience in Corporate FP&A – budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis
• Must be of unquestionable integrity, Honesty, Trustworthiness and Professionalism
• Must be a team player
• Must be a self-starter and have an appreciation of business growth and priorities.
• Strong Leadership potential to effectively drive a business agenda and operational coordination of activities.
• Advanced experience with MS Office.
• Budget Management & Control
• Knowledge of SAP ERP systems
• Analytical Skills
• Complex Data Modelling
• High level of Commercial Acumen
• Self-Starter & Action Oriented
• Ability to harness peer Relationships
• Agile and Driven
• Problem Solving
• Communication Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: [email protected] not later than 08th August 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
For any further clarifications call 0692961040