QSST- Demand Planner
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Demand Planner.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for the Demand Planning aspect of Supply Chain activities in country. The ongoing goal of this position is to continuously improve customer service (CS), drive and integrated the Sales & Operations process within the business and to simultaneously reduce finished goods inventory to achieve working capital (WC) targets, by improving forecast accuracy while supporting category growth.
• Actively lead improvements in the demand signal generation by embedding the S&OP process within demand planning.
• Manage and monitor the sales demand planning impacts through the planning horizon via continuous review and assessment of the demand management forecast.
• Drive forecasting improvements to meet targets for key products and packs, taking responsibility for training and development of colleagues in this area.
• Develop, modify, and communicate the short- and long-range demand plan to Product Supply. This role functions as the pivotal communication point for supply and service constraints between supply planning and the business team.
• Actively work with Product Supply and Category Channel Sales Development Teams to proactively take actions that deliver business results.
• Coordinate all aspects of Demand Planning related to the delivery of projects that support growth objectives, innovation, cost reductions, operational efficiency improvements, and reduce business waste.
• Ensure optimization of Working capital by maintaining right stock levels based on Demand signals
• In put into the CCSD department budget as per the set guidelines
• Monitor and control the allocated budget
• Identify the department’s risks, their various mitigations and keep track of them.
• Ensure regulatory compliance in execution of activities within Uganda
• Adherence to all Group and In Country Policies and Procedures.
• Prepare and submit Demand Planning reports
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration preferred.
• Comprehensive understanding of the in-country consumer market with strong acumen for numbers.
• 2 to 4 years relevant experience in FMCG/Manufacturing Industry preferably in Sales Forecasting.
• Must be of unquestionable integrity, Honesty, Trustworthiness and Professionalism
• Must be a team player
• Must be a self-starter and have an appreciation of business growth and priorities.
• Strong Leadership potential to effectively drive a business agenda and operational coordination of activities.
• Advanced experience with MS Office
• Commercially astute with understanding of key commercial drivers
• Analytical Skills
• Strong consumer and customer marketing/sales capabilities
• Self-Starter & Action Oriented
• Ability to harness peer Relationships
• Agile and Driven
• Problem Solving
• Communication Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: [email protected] not later than 08th August 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
For any further clarifications call 0692961040