QSST-DC-SM-Sales and Marketing Manager
Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan. On behalf of one of our Tanzania based clients, we are looking for a competent and experienced Sales and Marketing Manager preferably with hands on experience in Construction, Building materials and Cement industry. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Devise long term plan for success of the company in consultation with directors as well as departmental heads & drive the entire company’s effort to achieve set goals.
• Ensure that company’s policies & procedures are implemented & followed strictly by all Managers/Officers at different level in the organization chart.
• Suggest new policies/procedures or changes to company’s existing policies/procedures to improve efficiency of staffs & company’s performance.
• Periodical personal visits to Warehouse/Showrooms to monitor/verify that all the systems & procedures set by the Management is adhered to and implemented in day to day operation of such Warehouse/Showrooms. The detailed report of such personal visit to be submitted to the directors.
• Special attention is to be given to Marketing & Distribution side of the organization as it is the revenue generating department of the company.This includes close monitoring of project/showroom sales staffs, product display, proper distribution of available stock, advertising & marketing, etc with close co-operation with Project & Marketing Heads.
• Preparation & submission of necessary reports to Directors to highlight the company’s performance, strengths & weakness. Also suggest the ways & means to overcome the weakness.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skill:
• Bachelor of Business Administration or Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
• 5 to 7 years’ accumulated work experience preferably
• Experience in Construction, Building materials and Cement industry will be an added advantage.
• Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents and project specifications
• Experience in Sales and Marketing/Operation/Business Development at senior level is considered an advantage
• Conscientious and responsible
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration
• Has a keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
• Self-starter/ self-drive
• Problem solving skills
• Good organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• In depth understanding of quality control and legal procedures
• Strong leadership competence
• Very good reporting and presentation skills
• Able to work at heights.
• Age 37-45 years.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here http://bit.do/QSourcingApply