Yolk Co., Ltd., is a South Korean company established in 2012. Our mission is to make unlimited, pollution free, solar energy available in daily life. We aspire to develop innovative products that, not only combine technology and creative design, but also provide solutions to social and energy challenges.
About SOLAR COW
The Solar Cow – one of Time Magazine’s top 100 inventions of 2019 – is a solar powered battery charging system installed in schools in rural off-grid areas. Solar Cows allow kids to charge portable batteries, called Solar Milk, while they attend class and take them home at the end of the school day. It becomes valuable source of energy for charging parents’ cell phone and light at night.
For further information, refer to our website (yolkstation.com) or Youtube channel (https://youtu.be/bvfzj6Tm054).
The key tasks and responsibilities include
Project officer will operate and manage the project site in Tanzania. Key tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Marketing or proposal for any project of YOLK
- Maintain and operate the projects which is installed at Tanzania,
- Communicate with Customer who is implemented in the project
- Handle administrative tasks for project management
- Submit monthly plan and result report for your tasks
- Any other issue which is instructed by YOLK
- Tanzanian nationality
- Resides in/Able to work in Dar es Salaam,
- Fluent in English and Swahili,
- A minimum of 6 months of working experience in any project part or Solar Energy Sector or International Development Cooperation Sector,
- Proficiency in MS Office tools(Word, PowerPoint, Excel),
- Available for business trips (that may cover diverse areas within Tanzania)
- Understands the objective and background of YOLK Project,
- Communicate well with the stakeholders and colleagues,
- Confident in collaborative works,
- Identifies clients’ needs and provides necessary services and solutions,
- Meets timeline of tasks
AD for this job Application Deadline Interview Contract
14th Jan 21st Jan 6pm in local time 25th Jan 10am in Local time 28th Jan
- The schedule may be subject to change under certain circumstances.
- Recruitment will not proceed if there are no suitable candidates.
- Salary and Terms of Appointment
- Salary: According to Company Regulation (negotiable)
- Upon hiring, 3 months fixed term appointment, with the possibility of renewal.