PRODUCT SUPPORT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY)
HR WORLD on behalf of our reputable client, we are looking for a Product Support Sales Representative who will promote and sell Caterpillar parts and other Company services while maintaining close liaison with the customers.
- To maximise user satisfaction and acceptance for the Company’s Parts and Service products.
- To assist users in achieving low operating cost through recommending Service Product options and appropriate product support programs.
- Sell the Company’s Parts and Service Programs.
- Maintain Sales Control System and Sales material.
- Submit Call Reports.
- Perform Undercarriage Inspections.
- Assist in the development of Parts and Service Merchandising programs.
- Actively manage collections, invoices, payments both the Company’s and the client’s payment system.
- Collect, analyse and provide market information, i.e. projected customers.
- Parts requirements for inventory forecasting, Competitive Parts Reports, MEP (Machine and Engine Population) data.
- Degree or diploma in an engineering-related discipline.
- Good engineering knowledge in a related discipline with specific Caterpillar knowledge from successful completion of Parts Pro, attendance at relevant Dealer training programmes and on the job experience.
- Minimum of three years working experience in a Caterpillar Parts department or related industry.
Ability to operate and interpret Caterpillar technical aids including SIS, PSK’s and dealer software.
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 11th April 2022