Product Manager - Point of Sales & Inventory Storage
Jobs at:Melva International Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution. In this role, you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, executives, and other team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users. More specifically, you’ll work alongside Company’s Distributor & Wholesale customers to develop simple, powerful, and compelling products that digitize the sales and inventory management process.
• Identify market opportunities, build business cases and define product vision and strategy ? Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases
• Have a deep understanding and empathy for our customers
• Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation to planning and execution ? Hypothesize, measure, and learn.
• Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions ?
• Create and drive a product road-map Collaborate with engineers, designers, sales and customer success to develop, build and launch the product Communicate progress on initiatives to executives, and other internal teams
• Demonstrated experience managing all aspects of a product’s lifecycle from product definition to launch
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration with cross functional and leadership teams
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Strong problem-solving, project management, and analytical skills
• Experience working in startups or on highly ambitious projects is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If any of the above roles defines you, simply submit your application
(CV only) via address below: