At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- Implementing new technical features/Solutions
- New Products/technologies Innovation
- Designing technical solutions new products and support end to end delivery of the products/Services
- Project Management
- Responsible for the implementation of the technical requirements
- Designing technical solutions for new products/services
- Innovating new Products/Solutions
- Managing projects/Services Delivery end to end in line with M-commerce Road map
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- A problem-solving mind-set utilising technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of product development
- Developer Skills /API configurations Knowledge
- A self-starter with high levels of self-motivation, energy and initiative
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Degree in IT or related field (essential);
- 2+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project Management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Effectively interacts with colleagues in delivery of activities relating to the end-to-end product lifecycle, including design, implementation and delivery against business targets (including management of any risks and opportunities as they arise);
- Performs assigned tasks to help defining a core set of data sources to inform proposition design and construct so as to best match underlying sub-segment needs and focuses on a simple customer experience;
- Delivers tasks related to engaging with other Vodafone markets to rollout test and learn approaches to new proposition launches;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Product and Proposition Strategy and Design
- Pricing Design and Analysis
- Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.