HR World Limited on behalf of a client is looking for a Planning and Product costing Manager to provide Planning and Product Costing and Inventory control support to optimize Profitability for the company in line with Financial Policies and Procedures
- Contribute annually to developing the 5 years Strategic Plan by analyzing sector and industry trends competitive threats, projecting customer product demand for volume, cost performance, pricing trends, and gross margins. Presents and analyses with Director the foregoing to establish final strategies.
- Co-ordinates the preparation of the Annual Sales and Operating Plan for review and approval by the Directors.
- On weekly basis review the working Capital Plan and ensures Loan to Value Ration does not fall beyond the bank’s requirement and provides updates to the Finance Manager/Treasury Accountant
- Prepares budget recasts and runs inventory valuation in line with new cost parameters.
- On a quarterly basis, prepares cost reconciliations and proposes the required adjustments including deferred crop costs, Manufacturing costs, future crops
- On a quarterly basis, prepares updates relating to factory conversion costs based on changes in budget assumptions, and provides high-level commentary for any variations arising between the original plan and the latest forecasts.
- Assists the Finance Director to prepare costing/pricing models for all new projects
- A degree in Economical/Accounting with CPA/ACCA with Six Years’ experience in Planning and Product costing
- A post-graduate degree in Business Administration or Economics will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 20th February 2021