Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, in printing industry with in-depth marketing and advertising experience, is looking to hire an individual to manage the day to day operations of the company and implement the right processes and practices across the organization and formulate strategy, improve performance, procure material and resources and secure compliance.
• To ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• To improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
• Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
• To develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• To ensure the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing.
• Manage budgets and forecasts.
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
• Assist in the recruitment, training and supervision of employees.
• Find ways to increase quality of customer service as well as Identify and address problems and opportunities for the organization.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Degree in Business Management, Operations or related field.
• Proven work experience in management, operations and leadership.
• Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
• Experience budgeting and forecasting.
• Familiarity with business and financial principles.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://www.shugulika.com/jobs/277