Jobs at:KASPA Technologies
Deadline of this Job:
30 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KASPA TECHNOLOGIES is a supplier of office and security equipments. We also do sourcing and importing. The office is looking for a competent candidate to fill the position of office receptionist in our office located at Dar es salaam. .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Secretarial duties such as filing, typing, printing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• To perform cleanliness of office premises and environment
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
• Giving instructions to the customers by answering or referring inquiries.
• Act as a cashier
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
• To ensure that offices are opened and closed on time
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Secondary School Education (Form Four) with certificate in computer/accountancy/marketing or related field
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Good command of English in both writing and speaking.
• Great customer service skills
• Age must be below 28yrs
• Great computer skills as well as hands-on experience with office equipments (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role will be an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your CV, certificates and one passport size recent taken to the email address [email protected]
The deadline will be on 30th December, 2020.