Jobs at:Computer Centre Tanzania Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 01, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Relevant IT Degree or Advanced Diploma – Information Systems
• CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional – Routing and Switching or equivalent
• Fortinet NSE3/4 or Sophos Certified Engineer – XG Firewalls or Yeastar will be an added advantage
• CERTIFICATIONS MUST STILL BE VALID
Skills & Experience
• 2 – 3 years of customer support and incident resolution within a Network service provider.
• 2 – 3 years' experience in Troubleshooting firewalls, routers and switches.
• 2 – 3 years' experience with configuring switches and routers
• 1 – 2 years Network Monitoring
• Familiar with routing protocols e.g. RIP, BGP
• Have the experience of dealing with the pressures that Corporate Customers bring .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
• Configuration of OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, TE protocols
• Cisco Internetworking Operating Systems: IOS / IOS XR / NX OS
• Cisco switching, Firewalls, wireless and collaboration
• TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Subnetting, IPv4, IPv6, VPNv4
• Routing protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IS-IS, MP-BGP, MPLS
• VLANs, switch access, IDS, IPS
• LAN Technologies – VLANS, STP, VTP, Port Security, PBR (Policy Based Routing)
• VPN: GRE / IPSec / DMVPN / MPLS / VRFs/ LDP/RSVP-TE/ L2 VPNs
• Network monitoring – NETFLOW, SNMP, IPSLA
Duties & RESPONSIBILITIES
• The key function of this role is to receive, manage and resolve Customer queries which are already logged with the Support Desk.
• Perform monitoring of Customer networks and log necessary faults with 3rd party suppliers.
• Network project deployments
• Pre-sales and consultancy support for Network solutions
• Ability to resolve issues by configuring and troubleshooting network deployments.
• This requires the ability to quickly understand our Customers network, do in-depth analysis and ultimately resolve the issue which may require remotely logging on to the Customers device and performing the necessary changes.
• Perform monitoring with subsequent escalation to support staff, however we require them to troubleshoot and resolve Customer queries too.
• Motivated Network Engineer
• Organizational Skills
• Team Player
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Ability to work outside normal working hours
• CCNP, NSE4
• Cisco, Fortinet, Sophos, Aruba, Yeastar, Checkpoint, Arista, Solarwinds
• Routing and Switching
• Firewalls and UTMs
• IP PBXs
• Network Monitoring tools
• Customer Support
Desired Work Experience: 3 to 4 years
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your CV’s to [email protected] Subject: “Application for Network Engineer Position”.
Email Content: Brief Cover letter.
Must submit a resume, transcript, and a letter of recommendation at the time of interview.