Department: Sales and Marketing
Job Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Internal Interfaces: Sales and marketing teams
Support the sales and marketing team with implementing the various sales and marketing activities as and when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct direct field sales to potential resellers and customers
- Record orders and deliver these to customers.
- Orient resellers on terms of engagement and ensure reseller agreements are signed
- Collect customer information and record using sales tools
This is a medium-level position with primarily routine tasks. Supervision is provided primarily
by the Sales and Marketing Manager, as well as occasional touch-points with the MD. Since
this position is field-based, supervision may at times be remote.
Management Responsibility: None.
Direct Reports: Marketing Manager
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Some previous direct (field) sales experience, preferably in the beverage industry
- Ability to speak English & a local language
- Great attitude and desire for learning
- Own a working mobile phone where you can be easily contacted
- Willing to spend long hours walking in the field
Preferred Experience Requirements
- Ability to speak multiple local languages
- Own a basic smartphone (with Whatsapp, Google maps)
Preferred Education Requirements:
- Sales & marketing background
- Business administration background
- Communications background
- Good interpersonal skills; confident, pro-active, good eye-contact, enjoy talking to new people from different backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills; able to speak clearly and confidently in different languages
- Good with numbers and able to do quick math in your head
- Ability to read maps, some working knowledge of various parts of area where you will work
- Possession of a valid driving licence will be an added advantage.
Ability to walk for significant amounts of time outdoors.
Deadline: 07th May 2020
How to apply
Send your CV and application letter to: [email protected]