Marketing Executive Job at CVPeople Tanzania - Career Opportunity in Tanzania
Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of a company. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies, techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
• Organize and oversee campaigns, direct marketing and promotional events.
• Produce creative content. Write copy and proofread for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, campaigns etc.)
• Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system.
• Reach out to prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads using a specified scoring system. The expected activity level for this position is 30-50 calls per day.
• Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
• Monitor marketing performance and return on investment using various metrics and submit weekly or monthly reports for management.
• Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
• Convey summarized key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the marketing team to help identify business needs, understand pains, position our company as a compelling solution and refine our marketing communications.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly.
• Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and/or project.
• Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure company’s message is resonating with potential customers.
• Ability to problem-solving and identify process efficiencies and improvements.
• Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
• 1-3 years of experience in a customer service and lead generation roles.
• Experience with CRM tools.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://cvpeopletanzania.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/594044000004059001/Marketing-Executive?source=CareerSite