Marketing and Administrative Assistant
Jobs at:Salhap Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 08, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SALHAP COMPANY LIMITED is a professional facilities management company based in Dar es Salaam Tanzania. The company intends to hire a Marketing and Administrative Assistant. .
• Identify potential customers and market the company products and services
• Develop and execute marketing strategies.
• Conduct market research to identify marketing trends and opportunities.
• Analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires and feedback
• Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
• Compose and post online content on the company’s social media accounts.
• Maintaining a customer database.
• Promote brand awareness among customers.
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
• Gather and analyze market data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
• Participate in exhibitions, events to represent the compan
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the company’s activities.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or related field
• Experience in online advertising and digital marketing.
• Two years’ experience in marketing or sales role.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online application
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Age between 24 – 35 years
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send their CV and application letter to email address: [email protected]
Deadline is 17th September, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.