Manager, Digital Customers Migration
Jobs at:National Bank of Commerce (NBC)
Deadline of this Job:
25 March 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
A Business minded personnel with analytical skills, responsible for Day to day business monitoring and reporting, In-charge to drive customer migration from traditional (non-digital channels) to digital channels usage. A team player with vast experience on acquisition of customers , growth of revenue and retention of customers. A person to design various retention campaigns, activities for digital channels. Develop clear customer Migration Strategy for the Bank, and a Link between Digital banking team , Other units within the bank and third parties in terms of business performance and Customer Migration on digital channels .
• Strategically promote our capabilities & experience in both our digital banking platforms as well as our physical network,
• Drive customer adoption of, and continued engagement with, self-serve channels for day-to-day transactions
• Lead digital multi-product on boarding approach across all product lines of business
• Ensure business objectives and KPI’s are met across lines of business
• Utilize digital capabilities and partner with marketing to drive personalized experience through triggered, relevant messaging and customer interaction/communication
• Develop and implement an advisory approach in operational efficiency and process improvement to support the division’s departments.
• Establish functional links with the other business units at NBC in order to optimize work methods by sharing tools, approaches and best practices.
• Carry out market watches and stay abreast of best practices in your field of expertise.
• Structure and develop dashboards using relevant key performance indicators (KPI), with a view to continuous development.
• Develop the approach, promote and support the implementation of tools promoting the development of a culture of service and continuous improvement.
Job Skills : Not Specified
• Bachelor's Degree - Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Enabling team success (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Strategically promote our capabilities & experience in both our digital banking platforms as well as our physical network
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply.
Interested applicants please visit https://absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/NBC_Careers/job/Head-Office-NBC/Manager-Digital-Customers-Migration_R-15915437-1/apply