Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle. .
To translate, implement and oversee brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies. Holistic Brand management which includes communication, media, sponsorship and trade marketing. Oversee the development of brand strategies to position Vodacom Tanzania ahead of competition.
• Manage and implement brand, media, product marketing, trade marketing and sponsorship through thorough brand analysis and growth strategies. This includes translate brand strategies into brand plans and go-to-market strategies.
• Measure and monitor effectiveness of media investment and optimise the brand communication/ engagement/ conversation based on insights from data analytics.
• Works with creative agencies to ensure that execution is aligned with brand framework
• Monitor performance of the brand and product campaigns including competitor activities and take corrective action where necessary. This includes media, on ground activations, visibility, sponsorship strategy efficiency ensuring compliance.
• Assists Head of Brand & Communication and general management level within the definition of marketing strategic and tactical plans for each product / segment in order to ensure that tactical plans reflect strategic objectives.
• Relevant marketing or communication qualifications (degree level)
• Deep brand & understanding of consumer behavior and how they engage with different brands.
• Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
• Digital Media understanding and capability.
• Strong leadership skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://careers.vodafone.com/Vodacom/job/Dar-es-salaam-Manager-Brand/638787901/