RAISSA Travel Tanzania is a rapidly growing Local travel agency located in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. We are looking for a Logistics/Travel coordinator, the person should possess wide knowledge of the tourism/hotel industry, and the incumbent will also be responsible for organizing events and activities and negotiating with key stakeholders on pricing with key stake holders on tourism and local travel
The incumbent will have to possess in depth knowledge of local tourism and be able to develop travel packages
Location: This Logistics/Travel Coordinator will be based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Travel: Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Provide quality customer service to clients and listen attentively to caller needs to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Provide unsurpassed customer service while booking reservations and planning travel accommodations and amenities for all occasions.
- Manage wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve traveler issues quickly and efficiently.
- Provide excellent customer service to national and international client base through phone and Internet communications.
- Coordinated and managed all operational, administrative, and customer service elements of a trip product from point-of-sale to post departure.
- Provided excellent customer service, maintaining the company image and contributing to future sales efforts and repeat business
- Develop and implemented a clerical reservation function into a professional, automated corporate travel desk.
- Work with corporate companies in arranging analysts marketing trips domestically and internationally.
- Develop and maintained database of hotel information for use by all corporate travelers.
- Author and implement policies and procedures for corporate travel and relocation.
- To manage and Coordinate all aspects of corporate travel – both Domestic and International.
- Work closely with corporate travel agency to ensure superior service.
- Arrange and negotiated travel agreements for all corporate travelers.
- Manage day-to-day operation of corporate travel program.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of travel coordination to successfully design, develop, implement, and manage corporate travel program.
- Coordinated ground transportation arrangements for company meetings and conferences.
- Develop and managed itinerary for corporate and small group travel.
- Coordinated international group travel services for corporate accounts.
- Facilitate and organize group travel.
- Develop and Market travel packages
- Manage company Blog and social network
- Bachelor degree or 2+ years of related work experience in similar roles
- Experience communicating professionally to stakeholders and managers at all levels of seniority
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Ability to communicate with executive-level staff, senior corporate leaders and civilian government officials
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High-level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and mission focus
- Ability to work multiple projects and rapidly integrate and support new customers/environments
All applications to be sent to [email removed]
Deadline for application: 30th October,2020
We are looking for a Logistics/Travel coordinator