Key Customer Manager-Barrick
Deadline of this Job:
28 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Mwanza , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan, direct, supervise, and evaluates work flow.
• Coordinate work activities to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements. Recognize and recommend operational improvements.
• Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures.
• May monitor performance of staff members per established monitoring standards. May approve special price concessions, quotes, bid allowances, or adjustments.
• May make hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals.
• May have responsibility for more than one team.
• Typically serves as first line supervisor.
• Degree/ Diploma in Mining or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years sales & marketing management experience
• At least 5 years in a managerial position
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a mining / technical or sales environment
• Knowledge and understanding of Sandvik as well as customers business
• Background in Mining and technical work environment
• Intimate knowledge of Sandvik mining products and applications
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://sandvik.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/sandvik-jobs/job/Mwanza/Key-Customer-Manager-Barrick_R0032309/apply?source=Linkedin