With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To build long term positive relationship with Corporate customers with a view of creating and enforcing a plan that will improve and grow the Local large Corporate portfolio.
The role is split between Sales 50% and Business Management 50
• To personally relationship manage and sustain a portfolio of Corporate Banking customers with specific focus on the Large Corporate, building long term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business. This is achieved particularly through quick risk decisions and managing consistency and quality of operational service.
• The primary objective is to maximize risk-adjusted portfolio contribution, while balancing the requirements for lending to all such entities vis a vis Reputation risk for the bank.
• The jobholder will be responsible for business development both with new customers and with existing customers where they are expected to increase “wallet share”.
• The job holder will be expected to develop an intimate knowledge of the local corporate market covering diverse industries, relevant regulatory framework and demonstrate the ability to meet with senior management of the Corporates for negotiation of financial transactions
• Grow the industry/segment portfolio profitability by identifying new and existing customer potential including sales opportunities and new product promotion initiatives.
• Formulate business development strategies and objectives for the industry/segment to meet changing market needs.
• Monitor conformance of industry/segment using new relationship development procedures.
• Monitor results of customer surveys for the industry/segment against target service quality standards.
• Monitor levels of complaints and quality of handling for the industry/segment portfolio.
• Proactively research, competitive threats/opportunities within the segment’s market and geographical area.
• Communicate all key messages to customers including agreed service standards, negotiated pricing, relationship team contact points (including introductions to new personnel) and new product changes.
• Conduct annual and if appropriate, interim reviews of customers borrowing facilities
• Conduct annual and if appropriate, interim reviews with non-borrowing customers
• Determine the products that are most effective in meeting customers’ needs and be able to sell these at short notice both reactively and proactively.
Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
About the job Business Line: Wire & Cable Location: Dar Es Salaam-Tanzania Job purpose: The Sales Coordinator and Business Assistant provides internal support to the Sales Representatives through managing…
About the job Position: Sales Sector Head Utilities and Governance Business Line: Wire & Cable Location: Dar Es Salaam-Tanzania Job purpose: The responsibilities include planning and ensuring execution of…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 05 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 22-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Product Development Specialist […