TITLE: Information System Officer
REPORT TO: Information System Team Leader.
an Information System Officer is responsible to support the WASSHA team among four (4) zones of coastal, central, southern, and lake zone so as to deliver the highest standard of services to WASSHA customers from the side of the systems including WASSHA APPs (Agent, Marketing Support, Money Receiver, SMS Sender) and Dashboard, other systems to be added in the future through providing operation control and maintenance for the systems, including testing troubleshooting, proposing for improvements and training. And also planning and installing new systems or new functions of existing systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Group leaders to consider whether to introduce new systems by defining requirements and making a list of candidates and negotiating with system vendors.
- Plan strategies & tactics for installing new systems by communicating with group leaders and the development team.
- Execute and manage strategies & tactic for new system as planned by visualizing of progress and taking measures if any problems.
- Training members to operate properly the systems by creating operation manual and expand how to operate and monitor the operation and retraining member who do not operate properly.
- Regularly monitor and support members whether to operate properly by visualizing the records of operation.
- Listen to team members carefully and proposing improvement for the systems
- Troubleshoot and execute countermeasure when team members faces problem regarding to systems by reporting to development team after gathering and organizing the information.
- Test a pre-release system and give feedback to the development team when system updated
- Expand the information when the system updated and train members by updating the operation manual
- Resolve various challenges of agents and end-users of WASSHA products by managing Customer call center and when necessary interacting with customers
- Make efforts to acquire new knowledge, skill, and experience by yourself.
- Report to or consult with your superiors promptly, proactively, and closely.
- Collaborate with development teams and group leaders to run manage the systems.
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in information technology.
- Holder of a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of Information Technology o Motivational and results-oriented skills.
- Employee training experience.
- Project design skills
- Project management skills
- Documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit their applications to [email protected] indicating:
- Why you think you qualify for this post
- A current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that you are bringing into the organization.
- Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous working history.
- Email subject should indicate the region you apply for.
The deadline will be on 31st December 2020.
Telephone calls will not be entertained .