- Supporting the Home Entertainment(HE) Product Manager with task execution
- Maximizing the Sales of HE Products through channel optimization
- Collecting, analysis and reporting on marketing intelligence
- Analyzing the progress and trend of LG TV and Audio in each market.
- Timely reporting on ongoing H.E activities for LG and competing brand
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of Marketing & Sales activities.
- Handling Marketing material production, shipment and distribution
- Building strong relationships with various stakeholders to improve business growth and remain competitive.
- Managing communication between Marketing Dept and HE Dept with regards to marketing material, data sharing and project executions.
- Constantly monitoring H.E Displays in retail stores to maintain LG Standards
- Preparation and execution of New model introduction plans
- Making and receiving Branding Proposals, analyzing shop needs and presenting proposals to Dept head.
- Managing and reporting on HE current expenditure, projected spending and necessary adjustments for all the countries
- Sourcing and distribution of digital data for usage in various H.E platforms for the subsidiary while following relevant company guides
- Data entry in company systems in required processes.
HE Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques
- Proficient in MS Office esp. Excel & PowerPoint
- 3 years ’ experience in electronics field
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects/Tasks.
- A fast learner and team player
- Ability to improvise marketing plans within strict timelines.
**BE SURE TO CLICK EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS BEFORE APPLY NOW**
We are keen to hire a well reputed Sales Executive