Jobs at:Wassha Inc
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To repair, design, and test all Wassha products hardware components by analyzing test data, eliminating errors, modifying existing hardware devices.
• Managing the team of Technicians and operators in the respective regions.
• Functional Responsibilities:
• Lead and support Engineering Technician to ensure delivery of high standard of service to WASSHA Inc.
• Planning, organizing, and monitoring execution accuracy of tasks by Engineering Technicians and Operators.
• Prepare, engineer, deliver software product demonstrations and explain proposed engineering solutions through webinars, open houses, and trade shows.
• Supporting our customers in all aspects of software, IT, networking, and database management.
• Provide after-sales support to the customer when necessary, to identify inefficiencies and to ensure successful use of our products and solutions to improve outcomes.
• Conduct electrical safety checks on equipment and repairing.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Development of appropriate test hardware and procedures, both informal and formal, to prove the correct operation of hardware.
• Provide support for the hardware and manage component obsolescence throughout its lifecycle.
• Communicate with staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Replacing parts and providing hardware electronic engineering support as required.
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
• Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
• Preparation and provision of hardware manuals to both external and internal users.
• A minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role:
• Degree qualified in hardware, electronic Engineering, or related programs.
• A minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role:
• Proven work experience as an Engineer with a minimum of i-year experience.
• Ability to write comprehensive technical design documentation.
• Effectively research and solve complex technical issues
• Leadership skills
• Analytical skills
• Strong communication skills including presentation skills
• Computer literacy and office suite knowledge like Excel, Spreadsheet, etc.
• Problem solving and analysis
• Excellent team player
• Stress tolerance
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Accountability and Transparency
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications: Only CV’s should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]