Graphics Design & Social Media Intern
Jobs at:Exodus Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for Graphics Design & Social Media Intern to oversee our company's presence on multiple platforms. The Graphic Design & Social Media Intern should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking. .
• Handle social engagement on our social media channels Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
• Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
• Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
• Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts & website updates
• Assist with video & photo design and creation
• Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
• Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
• Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Graphics Design & Social Media Intern Requirements:
• Experience creating strong, engaging content and a portfolio of social media outputs to prove it.
• Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing with ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
• Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software.
• In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
• Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
• Must have camera experience
• Strong listening and communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should apply by E-MAIL ONLY to [email protected] Subject line should read “TITLE OF INTERNSHIP YOU ARE APPLYING FOR i.e Administrative Assistant” only; a cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for the position and attached your CV. Submissions which do not follow the above instructions will not be considered as applicants.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
NO PHONE CALLS in reference to this position will be accepted.