GRADUATE TRAINEE - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Marketing, Sales and Service
Sales & Retail
Deadline of this Job:
26 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
, Base Salary:
• HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
• Receive and process fuel orders
• Ensure customer orders are executed and delivered on time as per D+2 procedure.
• Prepare and submit customer statements immediately after every end of month.
• Reconcile customer accounts whenever necessary.
• Follow-up the payments and ensure credit customers are within terms.
• Follow-up the opening of new customer accounts.
• Follow-up reversals, debit/credit notes for customers whenever necessary.
• Create and maintain customer records and files. Ensure the following records are available; Customer orders, payment details, debit/credit notes, statements, correspondence and any other record as directed by Head of Department.
• Participate in any marketing activity that improve the sales and profitability of the company
Context and environment
• Understanding and follow up of procedures
• Undertaking client needs
• Understanding customer contracts and terms
• University degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Engineering
• Minimum of two years work experience and preferably in petroleum industry
• Knowledge in MS Office package
Work Hours: 8
Kinondoni, Mikocheni Dar Es Salaam Details Description The Sales Engineer serves as a liaison in the sales process when complex and technical equipment or services are involved. Responsibilities Prepare and…
Industry: Consulting Location: Dar es Salaam Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required Experience: At least 3 years Job Purpose A Business Development Executive is responsible for overseeing the process of business…