General Manager, Digital Banking & Client Experience
Jobs at:Standard Chartered
Deadline of this Job:
05 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. .
The Role Responsibilities
Own and deliver Digital & Client Experience Agenda for Retail Banking. This role supports Country Head in formulating and executing Digital & Client experience strategy for Retail Banking. This would involve digitization internally and externally, client optimization, business transformational and continuous improvement initiatives. The role is responsible for Digital Model setting, End to End digital delivery, Service delivery Optimization, Transformation and Continuous Client experience improvement initiatives.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Our Ideal Candidate
• University degree or professional qualification, preferably in Banking and Finance
• Proven track record of accomplishment in the management of banking operations
• In depth knowledge and understanding of banking products and services, and ability to structure and deliver customized solutions which meet customer needs.
• Ability to engage stakeholders in constructive dialogue, in order to improve own understanding and influence others decision-making.
• Strong Operational and risk management background
• Strong people management & communication skills, especially ability to engage and motivate large teams
• Ability to analyse significant amounts of data and distil clear insights
• Relevant applications & technology infrastructure knowledge
• Understanding of the regulatory environment and practices
• Project Management and Change Management skills.
• Committed to driving own team’s progress and delivering agreed outcomes.
• Nurtures teamwork and collaboration.
• Has the ability to blend the demands of managing day-to-day operational activities with the necessity of maintaining a strategic view.
• Be able to demonstrate an ability to manage complex activities within the Bank's matrix organization structure.
• Experience in budget development and budget management.
• Foresight with regards to workflow, staff capability and moral.
• Thought leadership in Retail Banking with appreciation industry products and developments
• Strategy articulation and execution
• Professional depth in Retail Products covering product development, acquisition, portfolio and risk management, marketing and campaign management
• Deep understanding of in-market client product behaviors and life stages
• Strong appreciation and ability to balance tradeoffs between risk and returns to achieve RORWA and P&L targets
• Strong strategic acumen and execution capability
• Relationship building and influencing – ability to build strong relationships across internal and external stakeholders / partners
• Team leadership – Ability to inspire team to achieve targets while building bench strength
• Adept at succeeding in a matrix organization
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2000015122&lang=en