Full Stack Engineer
Jobs at:Smart Codes
Deadline of this Job:
23 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Smart Codes is an award-winning digital agency founded in 2010 committed to solving African problems.
Our inherent inquisitive nature has made us push boundaries and produce work from our Products and Innovation department such as M-Paper, a digital newspaper application and Kwanza which collects all bloggers and website in one place for convenient media buying at a local level. Our products have won international awards such as the Apps African Innovation Award and we have been featured in Quartz Africa, TechCrunch and Forbes magazine.
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
Preview a short clip about us: https://vimeo.com/336116468
Full Stack Engineer
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania .
Our Technology team is an integral part of our business. We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer bringing creativity and a technical mindset, to grow our existing products and bring new products to life. You will join a dynamic and motivated team to build exciting enterprise and consumer solutions that will solve African challenges and make a mark across Africa.
• You will be working with both web apps and mobile apps with the chance to support both the backend and frontend developments
• You will work on some third-party integrations (Telecoms and Banks)
• Your work will entail developing new software and services
• You will be responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimizing the performance of different systems and products.
• You'll be involved in reviewing system specifications and documentation along the system development life cycle
Your Skills and Experience
• You have at least 5 years of industry experience as a software developer.
• You have strong backend skills including PHP (Laravel framework) and Java (Spring framework)
• You have experience building Android, iOS, and Web applications.
• You have worked on projects with modern frontend frameworks (React, Vue, Jquery).
• You have worked with both Rest-API & SOAP APIs
• You are comfortable with database design and implementation
• You are following coding best practices for code standards, writing unit tests, version control, continuous integration
• You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Experience working in an agile environment
You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, technical and non-technical, & a key team player.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://smart-codes-eae513730598.breezy.hr/p/2f353d7bb023