Jobs at:A to Z Textile Mills Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A to Z Textile Mills Ltd is a family owned and operated company which offers a wide variety of products and services in both local and international markets.
The company is most popularly known for the production of polyester and Long-Lasting Insecticidal Bed Nets (LLINS) in an effort to combat malaria, A to Z Textile Mills Ltd and its affiliate companies manufacture high quality products in 2 separate locations, spanning over 200,000 square meters of built up area.
A to Z Textile Mills Limited, Tanzania is hereby looking for experienced professionals in the following discipline to join our dynamic group;
Export Officer (1 Post)
Reports to Import & Export Manager
Duties and Responsibilities.
• To administer all export products and ensure compliances as per organization policies and system.
• Ensure the flow of work plan distribution and delivers company expectation for export of all company product
• Monitor inbound and outbound shipment process and ensure clearance is smooth and rapid
• Deploy application as per customs standards
• Ensure the level of pre clearance/prerelease of deliverance is maximized
• Liaise with Customs officials on specific duties payable and ensure timely payment
• Resolve customer complain for good deliverances
• Follow-up on all customer enquiries and provide quality feedback to customer service on service incidence when need arises
• Acts as intermediaries between foreigner buyer and company
• Provide requires strategies that shall enhance smooth deliverance of company product
• Planning Market mix product, product schedule, control and manage the process breakdown
• Any other duties assigned by Import & Export Manager
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in International Business and Marketing (BBA IB&MKT), International Commerce, Custom , Import and export, clearance , and any related field
• Must have knowledge understand of custom clearance & brokerage process.
• At least 2-years' Experience on the field, working in manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English and Swahili
• Excellent public Relation and team building
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified Tanzanian may send their applications and curriculum vitae to our email below; [email protected]
Ensure that positions applied for is clearly mentioned in the subject line of your email
All Position has attractive package for selected ones.
Human Resource Manager,
P.O Box 945,
A to Z Textile Mills Ltd,