Digital Marketing Officer
Jobs at:CRDB Bank Plc
Deadline of this Job:
25 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: Digital Marketing Officer (489)
Requisition ID 489
Responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. .
• Create and implement Social Media content strategy for campaigns and product marketing.
• Understand and evaluate key technical and tactical trends in digital marketing.
• Create and publish content calendar for all digital marketing channels including social media, email, SMS, and the App error-free.
• Planning, executing and optimizing Influencer Marketing activities to make sure the Bank gets ROI.
• Plan out, create and optimize engaging contents for both organic and product related with the best formats for all digital channels to maximise organic reach and shareability.
• Create, manage and optimize digital ads to maximize ROI across all digital channels and platforms including social channels, video channels, email, display & remarketing.
• Leverage on digital trends and competitor benchmarking to optimize digital marketing executions across digital channels including social media.
• Working closely with online advertising partners to make sure the bank gets maximum visibility and value for money.
• Create and dispatch push notifications (both App and web) to subscribers who opted in to drive platforms’ usage in the App and website as well.
• Create, manage and optimize email marketing campaigns for customer engagements including; upselling and cross-selling banking products and services.
• Leverage on CRDB staff in maximizing our content reach by sharing with the staff groups WhatsApp and Facebook Groups.
• Conducting live coverage on social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for bank events, product launches or any live coverage assigned by your line manager.
• Making sure the entire website is updated with the latest bank information and product details and campaigns supporting all departments on posting contents on the website.
• Reviewing and updating messages on all digital channels to make sure they align with overarching brand messages.
• Tracking, reporting and optimizing digital performance on a weekly and monthly basis and per campaign.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Bachelor degree in marketing, Business or any related field.
• 4+ years of working experience in digital marketing.
• Exposure to multi-faceted, strategic marketing responsibilities a plus.
• Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Be able to work under pressure and prioritize accordingly.
• Best in creative writing and storytelling.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Growth-minded, lateral thinker, eager to learn so that he/she improves overall marketing executions.
• Better understanding of multimedia designs.
• Knowledge of using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads, Play Console and Sendgrid.
• Solid experience of using website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here