Digital Marketing Executive
Jobs at:Jubilee Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
05 April 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, March 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The objective of digital marketing is to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services. A digital marketing professional is expected to effectively use all marketing tools and techniques like PPC, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising. Duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns
• Plans and executes all web, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Implement and analyze performance metrics & provide internal reports on a regular basis
• Allocate marketing investments & Plan and direct marketing campaigns.
• Manage an organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind & Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Track the website traffic flow
• Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
• Evaluates emerging technologies & keep up to date with current digital trends
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
• Gather market intelligence in order to keep abreast of the trends and enhance competitive ability
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing and/or related field from a recognized University
• High computer literacy especially in the use of Microsoft packages
• Sound analytical, presentation,
• communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to generate and analyze data
• Knowledge of various metrics
• SEO skills and knowledge Self-motivated yet customerfocused
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
• Visionary Leadership
• Entrepreneur Spirit
• Market Awareness & Customer Focus
• Continuous Innovation
• Ownership &Commitment
• Team Spirit
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry/Financial sector
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please apply via [email protected] before 05th April 2022.