CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Guide and lead team members to deliver products/services that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Handle client issues throughout the implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage and train resources to ensure quality and consistency of service to customers.
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Assist in making major business decisions.
- Develop and update client-related reports.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
Identify and develop problem-solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related field
At least 4 years of working experience in a similar position
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 5th January 2020