Deadline of this Job:
11 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TIGO Tanzania 2020
Position: Commission Specialist
Job Country: Tanzania
This position is open to people: Local .
• Liaising with commission stakeholders to ensure all commission processes are in place and fully adhered.
• Perform commission data preliminary checks and analysis to ensure smooth run on commission calculations.
• Implement automated mathematical calculations of commission structures put forward by management for freelancers, dealers, agents related to prepaid services, Post-paid, hybrid connections and corporate services.
• Performing marginal analysis of all new commission structures to identify profitability and cross checking the rationale of implementing the corresponding commission structure/policy.
• Prepare and maintain dashboards with all necessary commission reports.
• Performing analysis on commission trends and justify variations.
• Investigate commission complaints and prepare/advice necessary actions to resolve complaints.
• Prepare and maintain commission accrual reports and be ready to share anytime the figures are requested.
• Document all changes on commission structures with the quantitative impact corresponding with each change.
Job Skills: Not Specified
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, Computer engineering or related fields.
• 3+ years of experience in data analysis or System analysis or business analysis.
• 3+ years of experience working on financial systems and ability to extract/apply information for business advantage.
• Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
• Knowledge of telecom sales preferred.
• Knowledge of telecom technical nodes functionality and CDRS knowledge strongly preferred.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://millicomuniversity.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=7928