The Sales Engineer serves as a liaison in the sales process when complex and technical equipment or services are involved.
Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or
services to existing and prospective customers.
Talk with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to
determine system requirements
Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and
provide sales support.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs.
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience Requirements
- Experience of 1-3 years.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Knowledgeable in sales and customer service.