CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (INSURANCE INDUSTRY)
HR World ltd on behalf of our reputable client we are are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee organization’s ongoing operations and procedures.
- Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the organization’s operational goals, collaborating with other divisions and departments to carry out the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Provides leadership to ensure all activities are consistent with our goals, guidelines, and culture by monitoring trends and evolving our strategy to keep up with changing customer expectations.
- Ensures that departmental decisions, project plans, and budgets such as those for staffing, development, and team execution align across the larger team.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems with the goal of improving the use of resources and materials.
- Ensure client satisfaction through maintenance of good relationships with clients and intermediaries, quick response times to queries, and speedy settlement of legitimate claims;
- Implement risk management strategies to ensure that the risk carried by The Company is appropriate in respect of the life insurance business.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in Life insurance and Annuity operations and serves on industry committees to share knowledge and increase the company brand.
- Actively leads in Marketing, Distribution, Operations, Finance, HR, and other key areas to drive overall business results.
Develops and maintains productivity and quality standards through audit and other review mechanisms to ensure policy, procedures, and objectives are carried out.
- ACM, FIII/AIII or equivalent.
- At least 12 year’s managerial experience in Life Insurance (with at least 5yrs of experience as Profit Centre Head).
- Analytical ability and good numeric skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills, customer sensitivity, and skills to deal with intermediaries and clients.
Interested candidates who are qualified for this position may send their CV's ONLY to [email protected] before 10th October 2021.