SALES AND MARKETING:
· Attending to customer enquiries by submitting/ issuing quotation on time.
· Ensure all received and issued cylinders are posted in the system i.e full for empty
· Managing inventory and re-ordering consumable stock
· Any other additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor
· Accurate reporting and accounting for daily cash receipts and payments; and prompt banking of cash collection.
· Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualification and Competencies:-
Education : ** Bachelor Degree in Accountancy from any recognized institution.
Added Advantage : -One or two years experience in similar position in similar or related industry
Language and Computer Skills : -Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
-Advance computer skills.
All interested candidates should send their CVs via Email before 15th April 2020
HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Email : [email removed]
Cashier Is responsible to all activities relating to: collecting cash, cash payments, banking of cash collections and support in processing payments.