Business Intelligence Analyst III (People & Culture)
This position is open to candidates in any Compassion program country. As a part of a global team, you must be willing to work core business hours of 2pm to 7pm GMT.
This career analyst produces complex people and culture, human resources, operational, effectiveness and labor market intelligence data by discovering and querying large, diverse repositories and other sources. The analyst demonstrates a curiosity and passion for data as they interprets data, formulates reports and makes recommendations based upon the research findings. This effort requires the application of qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations. The analyst further devises methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources. At this career level, the incumbent generally conducts business intelligence projects independently or participates as a team member for major, complex, or international research. He or she may coach and oversee the work of other analysts.
What will you do?
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Act as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understand Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commit to and prioritize child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abide by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Report any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately support responses to incidents if they occur.
- Formulate analysis plans and designs or develop complex questionnaires, tests, research plans, and other guides to ensure the necessary data is captured to perform an actionable analysis and recommendation.
- Mine research data from available internal sources, industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources with revenue generation or effectiveness strategy and business result implications. Further tests are conducted or coordinated to ensure that data is valid and consistent with defined needs.
- Conduct in-depth data review using traditional and advanced methods, including complex statistical techniques. Perform analyses and prepare forecasts and recommendations in the areas of program efficacy, enriched revenue generation, market penetration, market practices, competitive strategies, and program enhancements.
- Based on empirical research and analysis findings and conclusions, author major reports containing valid conclusions and actionable recommendations, summarizing marketing, program, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, and other stakeholders, involving making live presentations, answering questions, and instilling confidence in stakeholders.
- Maintain or cooperate in the maintenance of business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods, including the creation or review of technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
- May be called on to provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs, as well as maintain a library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- May coach and provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the business intelligence discipline.
What do you bring? (Qualifications)
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, business, human resources, engineering or a related field.
- 7+ years relevant experience conducting statistical analysis in human resources or a related field.
Why work here?
The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.
*Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
Remote or National Office
May be required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule