Business Development Officer
Jobs at:International Commercial Bank Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022/01
A reputable International Bank, operating in Tanzania since 1997, with its Head Office in Dar es Salaam, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to the following positions:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – REF NO. 2021/01/2
• Co-ordinate with Branch Managers and Senior Management to develop strategies for Business Development.
• Develop business in both Liabilities and Assets
• Cross selling of Bank Products and Services to Customers.
• Analyze customer requirements and develop appropriate Banking Products.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with small, medium and large customers and Government organizations to initiate increase in Business.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in Marketing.
• 2-3 years of sales & marketing experience preferably in the Banking sector.
• Managing and executing campaigns would be an advantage.
Salaries for all positions will commensurate with qualifications & experience.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their CV, stating the position and reference number to the under mentioned addresses.
To: E-mail address – [email protected]
To: HR Department,
International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited,
Vijana Towers, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P. O. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 January 2022.