Salary Currency: Tanzanian Shilling
Contributes information, ideas and research to develop marketing strategies and increase the company’s revenue.
• Helps to detail, design and implement marketing plans for each product and service rendered.
• Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, the clientele, media representatives and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
• Organize and implement a client – partner care program that will strengthen and cultivate the client’s relationship including: addressing the clientele’s objectives, satisfaction/feedback surveys, the client – partner development activities and events also efficient and timely resolution of client’s complaints.
• Work with the CCO to develop and implement business development plans for our products and services.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Prepare an annual marketing budget and manage the budget throughout the year.
• Maintain a cycle of business development activities including the identification and cultivation of potential clients, market research, preparing marketing strategies and plans, marketing visits, presentations, attendance at conferences and seminars, and maintainin the Company a high profile presence in the market through digital and other relevant platforms.
• Contribute to the planning, management and development of the Company.
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Assist with the identification, selection and appointment of suitable permanent and retained staff to grow this business organically.
• Conduct reviews of projects, ensuring that any lessons learnt are appropriately disseminated and acted upon. This will include giving weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the progress of the company, project development and the way forward to expanding the clientele base.
• Work closely with the Communications team to produce high quality marketing materials to promote QuickBiz products or services
Responsible for the sales of the company, developing and implementing marketing strategies for our products and services.