QuickBiz Consultants Company Limited is the professional Business Consultancy Firm specializing in Human Resources Solutions, Sales and Marketing, Legal Consultancy, Accounting and Auditing, Events Management, Professional Training, ICT and Digital solutions. We serve talent management by providing business consultancy competent, innovative and smart talents acquisition, staffing, and trainings services. We are committed to the long-term success of our company through superior customer and candidate service.
With our competent team and experts we targeting more on strengthening competitiveness, every individual has become a catalyst for change with a common goal of providing sustainable support for the business growth to our esteemed clients
Position Business Development Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Report to: Chief Commercial Officer
You will be at the front of the company in conducting researches, developing, and implementing various marketing strategies for our products and services. You will be responsible for implementing marketing plans and work to meet sales targets.
You will also be in charge of tracking and keeping records on sales and marketing data as well as producing high-quality proposals while building a strong relationship with the clientele
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to develop marketing strategies and increase the company’s revenue.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product and service rendered.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, the clientele, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Organize and implement a client – partner care program that will strengthen and cultivate the client’s relationship including: addressing the clientele’s objectives, satisfaction/feedback surveys, the client – partner development activities and events also the efficient and timely resolution of client’s complaints.
- Work with the CCO to develop and implement business development plans for our products and services.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Prepare an annual marketing budget and manage the budget throughout the year.
- Maintain a cycle of business development activities including the identification and cultivation of potential clients, market research, preparing marketing strategies and plans, marketing visits, presentations, attendance at conferences and seminars, and maintaining the Company a high profile presence in the market through digital and other relevant platforms.
- Contribute to the planning, management and development of the Company.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Assist with the identification, selection and appointment of suitable permanent and retained staff to grow this business organically.
- Conduct reviews of projects, ensuring that any lessons learnt are appropriately disseminated and acted upon. This will include giving weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the progress of the company, project development, and the way forward to expanding the clientele base.
- Work closely with the Communications team to produce high-quality marketing materials to promote QuickBiz products or services.
Qualifications, understanding & training:
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Masters in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and extensive experience of Business Development and winning work
- Knowledge and experience in IT and digital marketing.
Abilities & skills:
- Strong technical ability
- Good marketing skills
- Good financial skills
- Commercial thinker
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent in operating digital platforms especially the use of social media for marketing strategies implementation.
- Good attention to detail and ability to carry out administrative tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to express ideas with confidence and conviction
- Ability to manage others
- Effective and Innovative flair
- Self- starter and entrepreneurial attitude
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good negotiation skills
- Flexible and with an ability to adapt appropriately within various situations.
How to apply
send your CV & cover letter to: [email protected]