Business Development Executive (CCTV)
Jobs at:Career Options Africa
Deadline of this Job:
20 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, November 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a Leading Video Surveillance Technology Company manufacturing a wide range of CCTV equipment is entering the Tanzania Market. The Client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person who has extensive experience Marketing CCTV solutions and providing customer services to corporate CCTV clients. .
To scout for, identify, contract and develop CCTV distributors in various regions of Tanzania.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Specific Duties and responsibilities shall include;
• Work with new distributors/dealers to develop product knowledge and capacity.
• Process distributor orders and ensure timely delivery.
• Work with distributors to develop region or sector specific marketing strategy to meet sales targets.
• Maintaining good relationship with Distributors, end users and key clients.
• Carry out market research and analysis by collecting customer and competitor information to maintain sound understanding of market trends and submit periodic Market Analysis reports.
• Ensure proper use of Company online and social media marketing and client engagement tools.
• Coordinating with company’s other product and business units to provide efficient support in ongoing projects.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
1. A bachelors Degree in any Field. Diploma holders with extensive experience in working for existing CCTV companies may also be considered.
2. Minimum of three years sales experience selling CCTV equipment
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
• Very fluent in English Language
• Well networked in the Real Estate and Construction Sector
• Well networked in the Private Security Sector
• Good in report Writing
The Remuneration package include
• Salary of between TZS 800,000 to 1,800,000 depending on qualifications and network. Only those with a good network of existing clients will get more than the starting salary.
• 3 months’ salary as annual bonus for exceeding set annual sales target
• Those already working in CCTV sector will be eligible for special move package above current salary
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send CV only to [email protected] by 20th November, 2020 subject heading as POSITION YOU ARE APPLIED FOR i.e TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER CCTV. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.