Bancassurancee Sales Officer
Jobs at:Jubilee Life Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
29th January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar Es Salaam, Dodoma, Arusha, Mwanza, Kahama, Geita, Morogoro and Mbeya and Moshi , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Background :Jubilee Insurance group has been operating in the region and has now over 70 years of experience. The main objective of the group is to safeguard the interests of businesses, individuals, and families, and to provide them, on a consistent basis, the best solutions tailored to meet their needs .
• Act as liaison with the bank
• Attending insurance related meetings with Bank staff.
• Drive productivity and meet the set targets on the daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Working closely with the Bank branches to provide sales support to SPs.
• Managing promotions and campaigns.
• Attending monthly reconciliation meetings with the Bank Staff team.
• Sales presentation to the Bank Staff and prospective Customer.
• Achieving monthly premium collection target.
• Sending out and follow up of Monthly Renewals.
• Soliciting for new businesses.
• Managing 3rd party relationships.
• Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures is accurate.
• Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents, and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the JLIC.
• Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
• Review and act on all proposal form from the Bank to JLIC.
• Reporting all pending cases for underwriting on the daily basis
• Liaising with the Bank’s Branch feedback on the leads given and how many leads were closed on the daily basis and provide report to the Bancassurance Relationship Manager.
• Maintaining strong relationship with the Bank Staff.
• Maintain compliance with the company policies and Bank procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree /Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management, Economics, Banking and Finance or any related field.
• Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP) and a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in Insurance or in the financial sector will be added advantage.
• Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
• Excellent marketing and negotiation skills.
• Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Limited.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the JLIC standards.
• Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
Job Education Requirements:Degree
Job Education Experience:2years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here: [email protected]