Palace Institute (PI) is a registered Private Institution in Tanzania, with the responsibility to train people on various skills which will gain them with competitive
advantage in the labour market. The Institute provides Training Techniques, Faculty Support, Consultancy, Research as well as Teaching and Development of
Hospitality and Entrepreneurship Training. Excellent facilities together with a quiet and pleasant atmosphere make it an ideal place for reflection and learning.
The Institute is inviting applications from suitable, qualified, experienced and competent Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies: -
Station: Dar es Salaam
Scope: The Administrative Officer is responsible for assisting the
Supervisor and staff in carrying out their daily activities of
the Institute by organizing and implementing policies related
to administration with a view of achieving Institute objectives.
The incumbent will report to the Managing Director.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare annual plan and budgets for section through consolidation of section
plans and budget
• Correctly interprets Institute policies and procedures;
• Prepare Institute calendar and updating as needed;
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report by consolidating section report;
• Organizing Institute’s special functions such as social and marketing events;
• Coordinate and control the cleaning of the office buildings
equipment and surroundings by providing relevant tool;
• Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials; and
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Holder of a Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Having knowledge of Human Capital Management, Budgeting, Marketing and Accounting, especially as they relate to efficient supervision and administration of the Institute.
• Ability to assign, co-ordinate and review the work of subordinates;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the Public, Government and staff members;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Being able to market Institute’s products to the Public;
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision;
• Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment;
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
The post carries attractive salary and incentive packages.