ESAMI seeks the services of a suitably qualified person to fill the vacant posts in our office in Dar cs Salaam, Tanzania.
Post: Administrative Assistant
A minimum of a Diploma in Management and Administration /Secretarial studies with experience in the private sector or donor-funded organizations supporting Senior Level Executives. A university degree in Secretarial and Administrative studies or a relevant qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of this role will be to perform all Administrative and Secretarial duties including managing routine work of the ESAMI Dar cs Salaam office, Tanzania. Specifically, the duties and responsibilities of the position shall include:
- Provide full Administrative services;
- General office management;
- Follow up with Headquarters on specific office activities;
- Consult with the Marketing at Headquarters to ensure lists of confirmed participants is made available for each programme;
- Managing office mail and correspondences;
- In charge of the office equipment;
- Record keeping and maintenance;
- Receiving and keeping record of all application forms for programmes;
- Registration of participants and facilitation of programmes;
- Performing front office duties which includes telephone handling, receiving all customers and visitors;
- Preparation of revenue return forms for programmes;
- Maintaining and controlling MBA student library books;
- Provide all secretarial support to visiting Consultants/ Staff; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Country Coordinator.
Competence and Skills
This position calls for strong organizational and communication skills including:
- Computer literacy especially in MS-office, email and internet; 0 Interpersonal skills;
- Record keeping and retrieval skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work on tight deadlines; and
- Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork,
Mode of Application
Applications together with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, and three (3) referees should be addressed and emailed to:
Email: [email protected]
Only applications sent by email will be considered. Closing date is 7 th April 2022.