Deadline of this Job:
18 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed Introduction
The Nutrition International (NI) formerly Micronutrient Initiative, is a global organization dedicated to delivery of proven nutrition interventions with a focus on pregnant women, n " >
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years
Fixed term position
TOTAL TANZANIA LTD .
• Manage office leases and house rents for expatriates and upcountry employees.
• To ensure that office premises are in good state i.e. overall housekeeping is well maintained through liaison with service providers.
• To ensure that all services are provided on a regular basis and provide good value; process and ensure that all office?running related bills are paid on time. Services such as Water, Electricity, Waste collection, Hygiene and Sanitation etc.
• Generally, ensure smooth running of the office, Monitor and manage office supplies, like stationery and other consumables to ensure their effective and efficient operation.
• To coordinate arrangements for the meetings, visits, conferences, related to the company.
• In charge of all visas, work permit, resident permits and other government requirement for expatriates and their families.
• To provide administrative assistance to senior management staff.
• Custody of land assets, tracking movements, regular updates of the Asset register.
• Maintain Administrative records for easy access by other stakeholders
• In charge of pest control for both offices and expatriate houses.
• Creating, updating, and maintaining purchase requisitions (PR) of HR and Administration department as per purchase procedures.
• In charge of company licenses; application, regular updates, and custody.
• To undertake any other duty as assigned by the HR & Administration Manager.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor Degree preferred in Business Administration, Transport or related field. Requirement can be waived in lieu of appropriate direct experience in Admin and logistics activities.
• Three years of professional work experience in Admin and logistics activities in a reputable organizations.
• Proven analytical and written presentation skills and ability to communicate to a number of internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to identify potential problems before they occur.
• Ability to manage day to day interactions with contracted external service providers and analyse their performance.
• Demonstrated capacity for self-organization.
• Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
click here to apply