KCT motors is a well-established car importation company operating in Tanzania mainland with different branches all over the country. The Company is seeking qualified personnel to fill the following vacancies.
ACCOUNTANT- 1 POST
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain custody of the office cash , handle all matters related to day-to day petty cash management including: preparation of cash vouchers for reimbursement, making payments to recipients, preparing summaries and reconciliations for replenishment of petty cash fund.
- Process staff travel advances and expense reports, consultant’s payment and other related costs
- Disperse payments for workshops/trainings, consultants’ payment and other related costs as required by the office.
- Process checks and wire transfers to suppliers and employees Accounting/keep track of expenses and other financial transactions, mainly involving expense entry, tracking and record keeping.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly income tax, pension, provident fund and withholding taxes and physically effect payment to tax office prior to deadlines.
- Make payments to workshop participants (including travel and meals refunds), consultant and professional fees as designated by the supervisor.
- Prepare journal vouchers or adjusting entries for necessary reviews and approvals.
- Provide support to the Head of Sales & Branch Manager in compiling and submission of the monthly financial reports package
- File PAYE monthly return.
- File NSSF and WCF monthly return.
- Prepare a monthly budget and send to the MD.
- Reconcile all financial transaction at the end of the month.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance/Commerce and minimum 3 years of working experience in accounting and/or financial field.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Additional certification (CPA) is a plus.
NB : Kindly share a single pdf which comprises of a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and Academic Certificates to [email protected] or be directly handled in our office located at Dar Es Salaam, Sam Nujoma Road, Mpakani Center Building, Ground Floor.
DEADLINE: 22 ND JULY 2022
INTERVIEW : 25 TH JULY 2022-DAR ES SALAAM .