5 Sales Officers
Jobs at:Meru Agro-Tours (MATCC)
Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, June 29, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm Input use and management In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and International research Institutes. In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies the company is looking for self driving candidates to fill the following vacancies. .
Duties and responsibilities
• Organizing and conducting sales visits/trips, demonstrating and presenting products to the current and potential customers.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions
• Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
• Schedule and follow through on calls and emails with leads and current customers
• Maintains quality service by following and enforcing organization standards, proper handling of customer complaints and providing the best customer services.
• Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
• Record and maintaining accurate records, prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Should hold at least form four Certificate.
• Must have a valid driving license of at least E class with at least three years’ experience in driving light trucks.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
• Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
• Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
• Expert in time management
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 10th July 2020 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867,
Email: [email protected]