4 Customer Service Agents
Deadline of this Job:
03 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Handling and replying to customer inquiries through live chats, phone calls, social media interaction with customers
• Maintaining customer relations.
• Providing feedback to Supervisor/ Head on customer’s needs/feedbacks.
• Preparing and generating reports/relating customer’s queries.
• Researching into customer’s queries/concerns into the systems.
• Assist players with specifics about promotions, loyalty programs, and terms and conditions
• Escalate all necessary issues to management in a timely fashion
• Perform payment approvals for small transactions while following processes to identify Fraud, and risk
• Other duties as necessary and/or assigned
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Experience with computers, browsers, and mobile devices
• Ability to search, find answers, and assist our players with a wide variety of issues
• Great written communication skills
• Selfmotivated and very reliable
• Candidates with sports betting knowledge/knowledge of major sports will be preferred
• 2 years or more Customer Service experience in an office or call center setting preferred
• Experience with sports betting technology is preferred.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Deadline for application is 3RD Of November,2020.
Send application via [email protected]