3 Meter Leaders
Jobs at:Igunga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IGUWASA)
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2020
Within Tanzania , Igunga , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Igunga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IGUWASA) is a legally established entity for the overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Igunga town. It is among of the best Authorities in Tanzania. The core function of the Authority is to provide clean, portable and safe water to Igunga District residence.
In order to attain its vision and mission, IGUWASA is seeking to recruit dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanian to fill the following vacant posts below within the Authorities establishment…
3 Meter Leaders
Reports to; Commercial manager .
Main duties and responsibilities.
• Inspect meter and connections for defects, damages and unauthorized connections.
• Read and record water consumption/volume used by residential and commercial consumers.
• Indicates irregularities on forms for necessary action by servicing department.
• Verifies readings to locate abnormal consumption and record reasons for fluctuations.
• Turns service off for non-payment of charges in vacant premises or on for new occupants.
• Collect bills in arrears.
• Returns route book to business office for billing purposes.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Direct Entry qualifications
• Holder of certificate of secondary education, trade test III, certificate in marketing or level I or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age
• Applicants must attach an up to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/post code, email and telephone numbers.
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates, degree/advanced diploma transcripts, Form IV and form VI national examination certificates, Birth certificates. Form IV and VI result slip are strictly not accepted.
• Applicants who have/were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Applicants with special needs/care (disability) are supposed to indicate • All application letters must be handwritten.
A Signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to: MANAGING DIRECTOR,
IGUNGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY (IGUWASA), P.O.BOX 09,
Deadline: 26th August, 2020, Time 00:00 pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview date. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.